I just wanted to pass on the email from our client below. Long story short we installed last year and the flue configuration ended up a little more complicated than usual. In some weather conditions the stove really struggled. As usual our go to is one of your fluecubes (it seems to sort every issue out – yet to have a fluecube not cure all of our worries) and we put one on for this client just before Christmas. Seems to have worked a treat once again.

Just this afternoon I have popped one on for another client who’s stove was struggling with down draught. I’m sure another stove cured there too!